DataCures introduces you to the world of healthcare data
There is no denying that data science is paving its way in traditional industries, including healthcare.
Pharmaceutical companies are surging to keep up with digital innovations, dozens of startups are popping up to solve unmet medical needs with data science backed solutions, while universities are offering courses to train professionals who can accommodate the sudden need for the niche knowledge healthcare data management requires.
Loads of information is flooding the internet and news outlets to inform the public of the novelties of the field. No wonder it can feel overwhelming, and one might be left wondering whether they are being informed by reliable sources. We felt the pain too.
At DataCures, a mix of skills in healthcare, data strategy and content writing came together to offer reliable, up-to-date and relevant information in healthcare data science to our distinguished audience.
- To collect and publish information only from reliable, peer-reviewed sources and scientific publications.
- To provide articles that can be thought starters and seeds for innovation.
- To equip you with knowledge and insights that can help you make headway in your career.
Who is DataCures for?
- Healthcare professionals who want to know more about how data is developing and changing the field.
- Entrepreneurs in the healthcare industry looking for inspiration and expanding their speciality.
- Investors, VCs, angels and fund managers who are keen to gain a better understanding of the healthcare data breakthroughs.
Who is behind DataCures?
Meet the Team
Founder of DataCures
London, United Kingdom
Sara is a health economist, specialised in data analytics and data strategy with a passion for oncology.
Head of social
Gabriella is a marketing professional, specialised in digital marketing and copywriting.
Head of content
Kristina is a seasoned wordsmith with over 8 years of writing experience.